If you’ve been in Internet Marketing for long enough, you know just how important it is to submit articles to article directories for effective backlinking/SEO results.
There are many article spinning products and services currently available, but pretty much all suffer from the same symptom of producing poorly spun articles that at best, are barely acceptable to most article directories, and at worst, they are virtually unreadable and have a high rejection rate.
I’d heard a lot of good things about The Best Spinner, so I decided to check it out for myself and see if it lived up to all the spin (pun intended).
Luckily, you can get a $7 trial, where you get 7 days to try the software to see if you like it, and if you decide to keep it, you are charged $77 per year.
What’s Good About The Best Spinner?
The main thing that sets The Best Spinner apart from other similar spinning software products is the user generated thesaurus. This means that whenever The Best Spinner shows you a list of synonyms, the list of suggestions has been built over time by the thousands of users. The software uses a weighted system, so that the more people use a particular synonym, the higher up the list it will be. This means that you generally get very useful set of synonyms to choose from.
The Best Spinner will also work with short phrases as well as single words. Some spinning products will only do single word replacements. Having phrase replacements increases the uniqueness of the article.
Some of the other very good features of The Best Spinner are:
- The ability to export to various spintax formats. This is great if you want to use your spun article with another product or website that uses a different spin syntax. You can even define your own syntax.
- Nested Spinning. The Best Spinner has unlimited levels of nested spinning, which you can color code up to four levels in order to make it easier to track.
- You can automatically generate up to 250 spun articles from your spun text.
- There is a word count and uniqueness percentage which is constantly updated as you work on your text.
- You can save a “Favorites” list of commonly used synonyms that you commonly use in your articles.
What’s Bad About The Best Spinner?
To be honest, I can’t really find any bad points. Possibly the only thing that might put some people off is the $77 per year charge, but I consider that to be a pretty good payment for a piece of software that works really well. Don’t forget that the annual subscription fee ensures you always have access to the latest thesaurus.
The Best Spinner is a very useful tool to have in the arsenal of the Internet Marketer if you use it wisely. Like any Internet Marketing piece of software, it’s not a magic bullet, but it sure makes the process of unique article generation a lot easier and much faster.